Dry Ice Blasting
What is Dry Ice Blasting? SERVPRO of Olympia has performed Dry Ice Blasting for Fire Damage Restoration, Equipment Maintenance, Food Industry Plants and Garage Clean-up. The benefits of Dry Ice Blasting.
- A dry cleaning process- Dry Ice blasting is a completely dry process because dry ice pellets consist of CO2 and vaporize immediately on contact with the surface to be cleaned.
- No waste disposal - The system produces on wast products. Only the coating that has been removed remains to be disposed of, and this can usually be swept of vacuumed from the floor.
- Environmentally friendly - Dry ice blasting is completely non-toxic and no hazardous chemicals are used. Costs connected with the disposal of blasting materials and solvents are saved.
- No abrasion - Dry ice blasting is non-abrasive and therefore surfaces are treated very gently. Wear and tear resulting from the use of steel brushes, scrapers and other blasting materials is avoided.
- Improved production quality - Dry ice blasting often allows for you production equipment to be cleaned while in operation without a need for dismantling or costly downtime.